CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 15, 2012

The Beat Down Wrestling Match

The boys so badly wanted a wrestling match with Caleb.  The were begging for it.  This must be a boy thing.  Seeing that we have no TV, we have to come up with our own entertainment in the evenings.  Usually with this kind of activity, somebody always gets hurt.  Fortunately no one did...except Caleb got a good beating.  He took it like a man.  I posted a video below in the middle of these pics.  William loves to watch it over and over again. 

 Caleb is in there somewhere


 I don't know why I thought that I could be a by stander.  Even my kids gained up on me.  Thanks to Thomas who got a hold of my camera and documented this.   There were some pretty ugly pictures of momma that have been permanently deleted. 



VIDEO BELOW

This is the video that William watches now over and over, laughing at himself getting flung around. 


 
Thomas was kind enough to take some sweet pictures of Caleb and I after everyone calmed down and before Caleb headed back home.


 He doesn't just give one kiss, he makes circles around my chunky cheeks, forehead, chin, nose and if I am lucky I get a kiss on the lips.  He is such a tender heart always giving those sweet kisses.  I love it most when he kisses me on my forehead and whispers to me how much he loves me...and never forgets to say "and I love your kids just as much".  That means more to me than he will ever know. 
 I love these big hugs and squeezes he gives.  I have to learn not to say, "Wait...the hair/make-up" and just soak them all in. 


 I didn't realize that he made this face and gesture till I downloaded the pics.  Too funny!
 Notice how blond his facial hair is?  Every one he knows usually ask his if he bleaches it.  Nope, he works at the Canyons ski resort and his facial hair is sun bleached. 

I truly love this man.  He has made me and the kids so happy. There are days where I sit back and think, "I don't deserve him, he is too good to us."  For me and my personality, interest/hobbies, and children...he is perfect, perfect for me/us.  We are very blessed.  Life is good...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

cute cute pictures.

in that first one, Lydia looks like she is going to take someone down! Her face cracks me up - ferocious!

Sarah said...

Love the pics! Funny story... we were at mom and dad's yesterday and saw Caleb and Lydia out playing basketball. Hannah says, wow, Mark looks good... I just giggled. I filled her in. She gave you the thumbs up :)

Jake said...

The dino costumn is my favorite.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Nobody is too good for you girl you are awesome! You look so happy I LOVE it!!!