CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 27, 2012

Valentines Week

Here is one of my Valentine gifts from Caleb (along with a Steak dinner that night:)



 Mark and I got the kids valentines treats and left them at the door for them to find from their secret admirer

Caleb joked that this heart shaped pizza was going to be my V-day dinner.  It was so good, I would have been fine with it...but the steak dinner was amazing.


 I "broke his heart" shaped pizza.

We took the kids to basketball practice and then we hang out and play at the Rec center.  We do this about twice a week.  The kids love it!  Cheap family time I say. 

The boys are practicing in the background while Caleb and Lydia throw the football.   I did take pics of the boys but they all turned out blurry. 

 Huddle before game time.

 Lydia (my Tom-Boy) always steals Caleb's hat.

Also, she insist on having a tooth pick in her mouth like Caleb does.  He has a handful in his coat pocket and she always helps her self.  As long as she doesn't run with it. 





Now that we got rid of TV, we have to find our own entertainment.  Caleb has taught them Solitaire and Uno, but they always look forward to war time with guns (below).







Lydia likes to put t-shirts on Pepper.

4 comments:

Momma Me! said...

So much fun!!!! I wish we lived closer so out kids could play together. Aiden still talks about camping with Lydia. Next time you come out thi way you better bring that handsome fella with ya : )

Rachel said...

poor poor Pepper! Just kidding, lucky dog to have such a good family!
Your Valentines looks great.

Unknown said...

My parents used to leave Valentines for us when we were kids. Looks like a lot of fun.

Jake said...

That is all very sweet.