CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 24, 2012

Joshua Caleb Stanley-Gray

This is Caleb. We have been dating since New Years. He is from Florida/Tennessee but has since moved here to Utah. He is LDS and quite the southern gentleman.



Plays the Guitar (self taught)


Loves to Fly Fish



Is a cowboy





Works at the Canyons Ski resort



Is a Civil War Reenactor (Southern of coarse) since he could walk




Rides horses



Adores my children and like wise


Jam sessions with Miss Lydia all the time



In Love



Life is good and I am SO happy!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

I wondered who that handsome fella was! Love it.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Amanda Lee! I am so happy for you!!! You look so happy in your pic. I am so glad you have met a great guy. Know we're thinking of you and miss you tons :)