CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 15, 2010

Homeschool Curriculum Arrived!

Yeah for Calvert Academy!!!!!!!!!

It was like Christmas yesterday. For all of us. I have been checking my door for days now waiting for the delivery to come. Everything stopped when I hallerd at the kiddos to come and open their school boxes. They are so anxious to learn and get started. We leave next week for our Bowman Family Reunion so I will hold off till then. Plus I need to look through the lesson plans and get it all figured out. Lydia had a hard time when no books arrived for her. But I have already bought some pre-school manuals and flash cards for her to work on so I gathered them up and put them in a little brown box for her. She has no idea what to do with them, but she wants and needs to feel included.









It came wit so much. They have a testing book for each subject which was important to me to make sure they are not falling behind, although I can take them into the public school and get them tested to make sure they are key.

It's going to be FUN!!!!

1 comments:

thelarsenfamilyexpeditions said...

Yes that is the same box I got many moons ago for my son Jason and I think I learned just as much. You are a supermom for doing it, Yoo all will learn alot.