CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July 8, 2010

Baseball and summer fun

Are they already missing the snow? Here we beeeeeg for warm weather and then on a nice sunny day I found my kids out back with their snow skis all geared up and ready to go. I am very excited for ski season this year. I am recovering from another knee scope I had done last week. Hopefully, my knee will behave itself and let me enjoy a fun ski season with my fam. Last winter Lydia and I got left behind. She was too young to keep up with the boys and I had a bad knee that kept me from going with them every weekend. But this year Lydia will learn to ski and I'll be there right beside her. Having that family activity to look forward to on cold snowy days helps those long winters not drag on like they have in the past.




SUMMER BASEBALL

My two handsome boys. FINALLY, they have found a sport that they both love and Mark included. This has been a fun and busy summer. We weren't ready for Baseball season to end. Mark takes the boys and Lydia out every evening on a bike ride, then to the park to play ball, and then ride over and get an shaved ice. I go every other time, but the times I don't it gives momma a break which I find myself looking forward to on most days. Gotta love that man of mine!

Thomas
Thomas

William

William

William



Can't leave poor Lydia out, She loves her Daddy.