CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 22, 2010

Ski Season, here we come...

We got season passes this year at the Solitude Ski Resort. Beautiful lodge I must say! Here is a montage I made of live video and pictures from our weekend skiing. FYI, last year we left Lydia home and this year Mark is determined to teach her how to ski. This was her first real time skiing. So proud of her! All I can say is that their is going to be lots of Mommy and Lydia time in the lodge sippin' hot cocoa while the boys are tearing it up.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?HDcE3NVep8



Our little fam.

This was before she tried skiing. Her opinion didn't change much afterwards.

Lydia's third run down, she did it. Didn't like it but she did it. Right after this she told me she wanted her root beer that Daddy had promised her. She was done!

I have a feeling we are going to be skiing buddies. The boys left us girls for five hours. We hung out in the lodge, ate lunch, drank hot cocoa, and just about went crazy!


Lydia holds onto my pole as I pull her around.


The boys stopped in for lunch. I had reserved a sweet spot by the fire place.

You gotta have a snow ball fight. Poor William was the one who got ganged up on.

0 comments: