CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 27, 2010

Random pics...

Here are some random pictures that we have taken over the past few weeks.


SUBWAY
You have to put in for a drawing/pass to hike the subway here in Utah. It's a pretty big deal to get one. Mark went when we were first married. One of his friends got a pass to go again so they went in May. It was so cold and the water was high (and it was a lot higher a few months ago) so they all wore wet suits and so forth. Looks like fun. I want to go next time. I think I am becoming more adventurous the older I get. Isn't that backwards?


See them down on the right?

Red Falls on the way out.

Don't ask. It looks a little dangerous. They had to tie rope to that hole to help get down.
Gooseberry Mesa/Angels Landing hike
(Another boys trip in May)
Mark and his childhood friends went on a four day hiking/biking trip. They had a lot of fun. Mark said they spent a lot of time tossing/breakign off rocks/boulders and pushing them off the mountian. Just goes to show you that boys never really do grow up.

What a view. Isn't he handsome?

Lydia playing my dulcimer, which she loves to do. After ten minutes I have a headache from the tin sound banging that she so loudly plays.

We these pom-pom worms. The kids enjoyed makign them and I have burt finger tips from the hot glue gun to prove it.

Cousin Gracy came over with Emery to stay the night. Lydia and Gracy slept side by side. This is how I found them when Mark and I went to bed. Their hands are to cute.


Lydia fell asleep on our bed just like this. It made me laugh. So tierd.

Lydia still loves her Butterscotch from Santa/Aunt Melissa!


0 comments: