CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 21, 2012

Hogle Zoo

It has been a very long time since I could take my kiddos to the Zoo. This winter has been extremely mild and we took the opportunity to go on a Saturday in January. NO SNOW! A warm 43 degrees. Kids loved it. I spent little money as my Dad and I caroled in our 1860's Dickens outfits this Christmas at the Hogle Zoo so we got four free tickets (he gave me his two free ones) and then we packed in our lunch. Such fantastic bonding time with them!


















































3 comments:

Kristen said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, your up and running again. Cute pictures of the kids at the zoo, you lucked out on the beautiful weather.

Kristin said...

Looks like fun! Love the pictures of your cute kids. My favorite is the Lydia Turtle.

Cherlelynn Bednar said...

Thanks for updating I've missed hearing what you've been up to. Adorable pics of the zoo and Boys Scouts. How are you guys doing? What have you been up to? Are you homeschooling this year? Catch me up.

Cherlelynn
7bednars@gmail.com