CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

June 1, 2010

Thomas turns 8

Thomas turned 8 on May 6. I can't believe I have an 8 yr old. Mark is going to baptism him in July in the upper Provo river when it will be warmer. He is very excited about this. Had to go through a lot to get it approved. Mark has said before we were even married that he wanted to baptize his children in the river. He had an amazing missionary experience like that up in Seattle, WA.

For Thomas' birthday we got a suite (Kevin Costner's suite) at the Stein Eriksen Lodge where Mark works. We invited my sister's family, three families that were Mark's childhood friends, Uncle Mitchell, and Aunt Lindsay just happen to be in town from VA with her babies. It was a crowd, but so much fun. I wish I had taken more pics of the whole crew. For the weekend we went swimming in the heated outdoor pool, had pizza, opened presents, cake and ice cream, Hot Tub Club went on all weekend. Us Ladies went to the Spa and got massages. We were only gone for three hours, lol. We walked Park City main street and watched movies every night. I think the kids all had a great time. I know us adults did!

Here are my three kids up stairs in the loft with wet bathing suits after Hot Tub Club

This preeeeety much sums up the weekend for the boys and their friends...video games.


Mark and his sister Lindsay with naked Carolina who loves to be free.


My kids peaking through the balcony rail


Most of the kids...


Pinata time. I had more pics of this, but Amanda was in all of them and they weren't very pretty.






Hot Tub Club is gonna make you sweat.


Boy Scouts

Thomas absolutely LOVES cub scouts. I had no idea he would take to it to quickly. He takes it very seriously and enjoys it every week. Mark loves that he loves it so much. He was so impatient for me to get all his patches sewed on. I called my Mom to tell her how tedious it was ans she said that she just stapled my brothers on. I laughed so hard! I think the sewing thing skipped a generation with my Mother.


Brothers



School Music Performance
1st grade, Mrs. Patterson

"A Sailor life for me"

Outside of Thomas' classroom hung a piece of art work that he did of himself. On his tummy it reads below:



"When I grow up I want to be a Pilet. I will drive areoplanes. I will take them to Arizona and see my Grandma and Grandpa. It will be fun to play with Grandma." ~Thomas Jones/1st grade

Thomas and Carolina (Lindsay's daughter)

Thomas walking Carolina to his class room

I showed Lindsay this and she said that Carolina like to have people smell her "buddy" (blanket)

0 comments: