CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 28, 2010

Starting Over...

Three years ago I started a new blog. It was "misssouthernbell.blogspot.com". It was accidentally erased. I know, I am sure people wonder how you in the world does one erase a blog. Well, when you delete the main e-mail to your Blogger account, it erases everything. I was devastated. I cried on and off over it for a week, until I realized that I could not recover it, even with the help from customer service and so forth. So after months of going back and forth of whether or not to do this again, I finally sat down with the good intentions of starting a new one for the sole purpose of making this my journal (which I will be better at making books from it just in case something happens again) and for mine and Mark's parents who don't live so close by.

0 comments: